Thursday, March 15, 2018

"Smitten Book Club"

"Smitten Book Club" is the third book in a series written collaboratively by four authors:  Colleen Coble, Kristin Billerbeck, Diann Hunt, and Denise Hunter.  I suspect this may be the last book in the series since one of the authors has died.

If you read my post on the first book, "Smitten," you  may remember that the religious overtones/references were difficult for me.  However, I have enjoyed the series and tended to glide over and/or ignore them in this last book.

Again, as in previous books, each of the four sections is authored by one of the four authors and focuses on a romance.  Most of the romances in this book come with some serious challenges and how they are surmounted is part of the fun in reading about them.  If you're looking for some lighter reading, this might be a book you want to pick up.  Although I read the series in order, each works fine as a stand alone book, too.  pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment