Monday, March 12, 2018

"False Positive"

"False Positive" is a novel by Andrew Grant and the first one of his novels I have read.  Although I was tempted at times to read ahead in this book, I resisted the urge and read the mystery one page at a time from the beginning to the end and I'm so glad I did!

Alabama detective Cooper Devereaux has been paired with fellow detective Jan Loflin who has been working undercover in the vice squad and is a little burned out.  Together they have been tasked with finding a missing 7 year old boy who has been snatched from the home of the foster parents who adopted him.  Cooper and Jan are an unlikely pairing as they both have issues in the past with their home life and their work but this case will bring them together in unexpected ways.  What no one saw coming (including me) was the surprise ending.  Grant is a writer to watch and I'll be looking for his novel, "Run," next!  pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment