Thursday, February 28, 2013

"The Kingdom of Gods"

"The Kingdom of Gods" by N. K. Jemisin is her third book in The Inheritance Trilogy series and my favorite by far.  It took me some time to really get into the first two fantasy books but there must have been something that intrigued me because I kept reading even though it was difficult to keep all the characters straight.  However, I think it paid off in "Kingdom of Gods" because I felt like I knew who the author was talking about -- knew and finally "got" the characters and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this third book and am glad I persevered through the first two.  If you enjoy fantasy, check this out.  I've already put in a request for "The Killing Moon" which is Book One of Jemisin's Dreamblood series.   pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment