Friday, October 5, 2012

"One For The Money"

When "One For The Money" (based on Janet Evanovich's best selling book) came out in the theaters last year, my daughter and I were right there to see it.  I've long been a fan of the Stephanie Plum books - shaking the bed with laughter and trying (unsuccessfully) not to wake my spouse while reading them at bedtime.  Katherine Heigl makes a great Stephanie Plum and Debbie Reynolds is wonderful as her Grandma Mazur.  In fact, all the casting was perfect as far as I'm concerned so, if you're a Stephanie Plum fan and haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it!

I brought the DVD home from the library and, when it was my night to choose what we were going to watch, I could almost feel my spouse's hackles rising next to me but it didn't take him long to get into the movie and a few days later he was even asking if we could watch it again -- and we have several times!  Now the library wants it back, though, so it's going on our holiday  wish list because we've decided we want to own it.  I sure hope there is a second movie in the works!

In the meantime, my husband has read the book and has purchased some more Stephanie Plum/Janet Evanovich books to take on vacation. I think I've converted him!!!!

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment