Saturday, July 30, 2011

Red


When "Red" was in the movie theaters, I heard mixed reviews but the previews intrigued me and my daughter recommended it so I put myself on the waiting list to get it from our local library and (after a long wait) it finally arrived. My spouse and I watched it last night and found it to be so much fun that we wanted to watch it again tonight. I believe seeing all the deleted scenes and CIA back stories after watching the movie last night really added to our second viewing tonight. Don't miss this action packed film (with a little romance) starring a cast of greats including Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, Mary-Louise Parker, Karl Urban, and Richard Dreyfuss among others. This might even be one we want to own in our personal DVD library!

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment