Tuesday, July 5, 2011

P. S. I Love You


"P. S. I Love You" was a DVD I checked out from the library and my spouse and I watched it several weeks ago on one of our movie-at-home date nights. It's a love story -- serious but funny -- and I liked it so well that I am trying to decide if I want to add it to our personal DVD library so we can watch it over and over like some of our other favorite romance movies. It boasts an all-star cast that includes Hilary Swank, Gerard Butler, Lisa Kudrow, Harry Connick, Jr., and Kathy Bates. When we watched the additional scenes (or ones that didn't make the final cut), I wish they'd left them in as they added so much to the story. This movie is based on the bestseller by Cecelia Ahern which I think I may now need to read. Although the movie has its sad moments, it is mostly about joy and hope and new beginnings and I highly recommend it.

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment