Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Shazam!

Shazam!  It's been a bit since I posted as my children and grandchildren arrived from out of state and out of country 2 weeks ago for their dad's/grandpa's celebration of life and the scattering of the ashes.  Our son went home yesterday and it was harder than I expected so I suspect I'll have a difficult time when my daughter and her family leave next week to return home to England.

In the meantime, we've had a good time together reminiscing and enjoying one another's company and remembering their father/grandfather.  My daughter who lives near me has been hosting everyone at her home and tonight we watched the 2019 Shazam! movie together.  I didn't know what to expect but it was so much fun -- lighthearted super hero mingled with warm family stuff.  It's one of those movies I'll want to watch again!  Mark Strong is an excellent villain! pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment