Sunday, May 6, 2018

"Alice Through The Looking Glass"

"Alice Through The Looking Glass" was the book my older brother received when we were a child and I received "Alice in Wonderland."  I can't say I ever read his book and wasn't excited about mine  either despite being an avid reader.  However, my husband and our oldest granddaughter have always been "Alice" fans and both loved the first movie so I decided to check out Disney's "Alice Through The Looking Glass" DVD from our library.

We watched it this evening and the special effects are good but my spouse (the expert!) didn't find it as appealing as Disney's "Alice in Wonderland."  It's sad to note this was Alan Rickman's last role where he performs the voice of the hookah-huffing Blue Caterpillar.   Alan died too young!  pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment