Thursday, May 31, 2012

"The Reincarnationist"

"The Reincarnationist" is the second novel I've read by M. J. Rose in her "Reincarnationist" series and I believe it is my favorite of the two. It is hard for me to describe but I suppose I'd have to say it's a suspense thriller set in multiple historical times with most of it being set in modern day America. Josh Ryder is the main character and he's a photojournalist who is injured by a bomb explosion in Rome. From then on he suffers "flashbacks" that appear to be earlier lives he's led and he's particularly drawn to an archeological site and one of the female archeologists on the dig. When he visits the site, his life becomes intertwined with others in such a way that he has to solve the mysteries of the past and the present to free them all. pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment