Saturday, January 15, 2011

"The Water Horse - Legend of the Deep"


I checked out "The Water Horse - Legend of the Deep" from my local library after seeing previews for it on another DVD. The first time my spouse and I watched it with our 3 year old and 6 year old grandchildren who really seemed to like it. Unfortunately, I'd not had enough sleep (after watching said grandchildren) so fell asleep during part of the movie. Tonight was an opportunity for my spouse and I to watch it on our own and I made it through the whole movie. It's a charming movie about overcoming fears and believing in magic (or the impossible). There's also a bonus -- It's set in Scotland so there's beautiful scenery and the sound track is also lovely! I highly recommend this DVD for the whole family.

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment