Sunday, July 25, 2010

"The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" - an eclipse novella

This new book by Stephenie Meyer, the author of the bestselling Twilight saga books, is about a minor vampire character in the Eclipse novel. I thought it was clever that $1.00 from each book sold is being donated to the American Red Cross.

My younger daughter introduced me to "The Twilight Saga" - a series of four novels by Meyer. Three of them have already hit the big screen in movie form with "Eclipse" being the latest one and just released this summer. I loved the books and enjoyed this novella but not as much as the other four books written by Meyer and set in Forks, WA.

The movies have incredible special effects and, if you're a fan of vampire stories --which seem to be all the rage these days -- I think you'll enjoy them.

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment