Friday, April 30, 2010

"The Sea of Monsters"

Happy Friday!

I recently read the second Percy Jackson book, "The Sea of Monsters," (by Rick Riordan) in "The Olympians" series. Once I got into it I found it difficult to quit reading at bedtime and so eventually I gave up on sleeping and stayed up to read until I'd finished the book. Percy is in the 7th grade at a new York prep school and it's been surprisingly quiet but near the end of the school year that all changes. Percy retreats to Camp Half-Blood then is off on another quest to save the camp and along the way he uncovers some family secrets.

I've been hesitant to start on Book 3 in this series - "The Titan's Curse" - until I catch up on the sleep I lost reading Book 2! Check out Riordan's web site at www.rickriordan.com or go to percyjacksonbooks.com.

Happy Reading!

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment