Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sun Valley Sheriff Walt Fleming

















Ridley Pearson currently has four books in a series about Sheriff Walt Fleming set in the Sun Valley area -- another series I recommend reading in order. I was introduced to Fleming when I picked up "Killer Weekend" to read this summer and I can't get enough of him. However, when I pick up one of his books and start reading, I don't want to put it down until I finish it! They've all been real page turners!

They are in order:
"Killer Weekend"
"Killer View"
"Killer Summer"
"Killer Silence"

Unfortunately, "Killer Silence" isn't due to be released until August of 2010 so I'll have to exercise some patience to see what happens to Sheriff Fleming, his two daughters, and his soon-to-be ex-wife as well as other members of his family and staff.

If you're looking for excitement and want to be lost in a book for a day, check these out!

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment