Saturday, April 13, 2019

"Just Getting Started"

"Just Getting Started" starring Morgan Freeman, Tommy Lee Jones, and Rene Russo was recommended to me to watch so I found it at the local library. 

Morgan Freeman stars as Duke Diver, manager of Villa Capri, a luxury  retirement resort.  Tommy Lee Jones is Leo, an ex-military man turned businessman, who turns up at the resort and quickly becomes competition for Duke with the ladies, in poker, and on the golf course.

When Rene's character, Suzie, arrives, both men are smitten but Leo's is of a more permanent nature.  As they compete for Suzie, things begin to heat up.  Until then this has been a very slow paced movie and I've fallen asleep.  When I wake up, there's a gun battle going on and I have to rewind to see what I've missed.  From here on out it gets more fun as we discover there's mob hit out on Duke and Suzie has been kidnapped so it's Leo and Duke to the rescue!  If you rent it, don't doze through the beginning like I did -- just wait for the fun to start!  pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment