Friday, April 26, 2019

"Castle" - the complete second season

I just finished watching the complete second season of "Castle."  As I started this DVD series a few weeks ago, I realized that when I watched Season 1, I didn't understand how many episodes were on each DVD so I may actually have overlooked some so I need to recheck Series 1 to see if I did miss anything.

In the meantime, Season 2 ends with Castle going off to the Hamptons for the summer with his ex-wife (also his publisher) to finish his second Nikki Heat book.  Detective Kate Beckett had started a relationship this season with a robbery detective who transferred in from another precinct and helped them solve some of their murder cases.  Seeing their romance begin to blossom, Castle decides it is time to stop shadowing Beckett.  Interestingly enough neither one of them seems too happy with his decision - can't wait to watch Season 3!  pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment