Friday, July 27, 2018

"Garage Sale Mystery: All That Glitters"

"Garage Sale Mystery:  All That Glitters" is a Hallmark Movie Channel presentation and I was able to check out the DVD from my local library.

Jennifer Shannon and her friend own an antique shop and Jennifer likes to sleuth for treasures for the shop but also likes to sleuth to solve mysteries.  However, her husband is not that excited about her getting involved when the owner of a local storage unit is found murdered and Jennifer might be able to identify a suspect.

In the meantime, her son has found a treasure map of his own and is taking after his mother in the sleuthing business while her partner is becoming involved in a new romance.

Unfortunately, Jennifer doesn't take her husband or the police advice to stay away from solving crime and ends up placing herself and her friends in danger.

I liked this better than the last Hallmark mystery movie I watched, "Hailey Dean Mystery:  Murder With Love."  The acting was much better in this one and the story cozy and my husband and I managed to pick out the villain early on - not a bad evening spent together solving a murder.  pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment