Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"The Husband List"

"The Husband List" is written by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly.  Since Evanovich is the author of the Stephanie Plum novels which are a favorite of both me and my spouse, I decided to give "The Husband List" a try.  Although it is a light romance set in 1894, it is not up to par with the Plum novels which often have me shaking the bed with laughter when I read at bedtime.  None of that happened with this book cowritten by Evanovich and Kelly.  Maybe the romance reading I'm looking for is more along the line of Stephanie Plum and her dilemma of choosing between Ranger and Joe Morelli!  Although I was disappointed  in "The Husband List," there are too many books and too little time for me to read those that don't entertain me so I just must move on!  pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment