Wednesday, September 18, 2019

"Castle" Season 5

When I checked out the complete fifth season of "Castle" from the library, I started watching it right away and, in the beginning, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Beckett and Castle are together at last but have to keep it a secret at work but the chemistry is there and they are having a lot of fun.

There are 24 episodes in all and in episode 21, they begin to do this weird flashback for most of the show and I just didn't enjoy it all that much.  The story ended ok but it was like they were trying to fill time and had nothing else to put there and it does kind of make sense given that particular story line but still....it didn't really work for me.

I've already requested the sixth season from the library and apparently it is on its way!  pazt 

No comments:

Post a Comment