Friday, October 26, 2018

"Constantine" - the DVD

I'm not sure who or what I read that recommended the DVD, "Constantine," to me but I requested it from the library and, when it finally arrived, they only gave me a week to view it because it is in such high demand!  Perhaps it was the stars, Keanu Reeves and Rachel Weisz, that interested me but, by the time the DVD arrived, I'd forgotten.

I didn't know John Constantine (played by Keanu Reevesj) was based on a comic character who sees demons who are walking the earth and does exorcisms!  Rachel Weisz portrays Angela, a cop whose twin sister supposedly commits suicide while locked up in an insane asylym and that leads her to Constantine.  Together the pair are formidable.

If you like dark fantasy, this may be for you but it probably wouldn't be something I'd watch again.  pazt

Addendum:  Watch to the end of the credits for more scenes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment