Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"Divergent"

"Divergent" - the DVD - No, I haven't read the book and because I have so many books to read, I think I'll just enjoy watching the movies.  My daughter gave her dad the third movie for his birthday but suggested we watch the first two before watching it.  So...we just watched the first movie, "Divergent."

This film is full of action from start to finish.  Society in this future world is divided into groups - the peacekeepers, the food growers, the governing body,the smart ones, etc. but our heroine,Tris, discovers she is an anomaly - a Divergent -- and Divergents have to keep their secret because they threaten the "stability" of this world.  When she trains to be a peacekeeper, she meets Four and a bond is formed.  However, being Divergent means always being on your guard and not knowing who you can trust.  I loved this movie and am ready to watch the next one!  pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment