Tuesday, February 16, 2016

"Get Smart"

After viewing the last of "Get Smart" with my grandchildren at their home, I decided I wanted to see the movie in its entirety so found a copy at my local library.  It stars Steve Carell as Agent Maxwell Smart, an analyst who desperately wants to work in the field.  When most of CONTROL's agents are "outed," Max gets his chance in the company of Agent 99 (played by Anne Hathaway) who has recently undergone a complete plastic surgery makeover so her identity has not been compromised.  Head of CONTROL is played by Alan Arkin and Dwayne Johnson is another agent who is frustrated by having to stay in the office when he's always been a field agent.

KAOS has come up with a nuclear scheme that threatens the U.S. and it is up to rookie, Max, and Agent 99 to thwart the scheme.  It's a fun ride throughout that I recommend you don't miss if you enjoy slapstick comedy.  The DVD offers bonus scenes throughout which I did watch but they really weren't worth the effort!  pazt


No comments:

Post a Comment