Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"Many Lives, Many Masters"

The New York Times bestseller, "Many Lives, Many Masters," by Dr. Brian L. Weiss is the true story of a prominent psychiatrist who practiced traditional psychotherapy until a young female patient showed him a new path.  This young woman had many fears and traditional psychotherapy was not helping her at all.  In desperation Dr. Weiss decided to try hypnotherapy and what he discovered (her past lives) changed not only her life (and rid her of her fears) but changed his life and practice as well.  At first he was reluctant to share his experiences in book form because he was concerned about how other professionals might view him.  My undergraduate degree is in Psychology but I've always been open to many types of experiences and I devoured this book.  I picked a copy up at the library but I'm thinking I need my own copy now plus I want to read some of his other books.  If you're open and prepared to be fascinated, this book is for you.  pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment