Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gone Baby Gone

Dennis Lehane's "Gone Baby Gone" is the next mystery in his Patrick Kenzie/Angela Gennaro series that I've been reading in order and it's another winner in my opinion.

Private Investigators, Kenzie and Gennaro, have been picking and choosing cases recently so, when they're approached to find a missing girl that not even the special missing children's police unit has been able to locate, they're reluctant to take on the case. However, the missing girl's aunt is persuasive and persistent so when the head of the missing children's squad agrees to allow them to work with the unit, they accept the case -- with reservations. This is another well developed Lehane mystery and just when I thought I had the plot figured out, a new twist would come along to totally surprise me and take the case in a new direction. If you like a good mystery and haven't read Lehane's novels, I suggest you pick one up and give it a try.

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment