Monday, November 1, 2010

"The Battle of the Labyrinth"


Oops! I just finished reading Book 4 in Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & The Olympians series and, as there were references to people and events from the previous book, I felt like I was missing something -- or my memory's failing me! As it turns out, I forgot to read Book 3 so I'll be backtracking to read that one next to fill in a few blanks before going on to Book 5. Percy Jackson is in trouble from day one in "The Battle of the Labyrinth" (What's new?!) so I finished this 361 page book in a couple of days as I just couldn't put it down. If you prefer not to miss anything, though, I recommend reading them in order:
Book One: "The Lightning Thief"
Book Two: "The Sea of Monsters"
Book Three: "The Titan's Curse"
Book Four: "The Battle of the Labyrinth"

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment