Thursday, September 9, 2010

"The Titan's Curse"

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief / The Sea of Monsters / The Titan's Curse / The Battle of the Labyrinth (4 Volume Set)"The Titan's Curse" is Book 3 in author Rick Riordan's "Percy Jackson & The Olympians" series. Although these are "teen" books, I have found them to be fun and fast reads. As in Book 2 ("The Sea of Monsters"), new characters are introduced and a "cliff hanger" of sorts at the end leaves me wanting to read on to Book 4. To learn more about Rick Riordan and these books as well as his adult mystery series, visit his web site at www.rickriordan.com.

12/05/10

Dear Readers,
Despite posting about having read this book, I totally forgot I had read it and just re-read it because I felt I was missing something. As I read it, parts of it seemed like I had read them before and parts felt like I'd never read them so.....is my memory going? Whatever, it was an even better read the second time around!

pazt

No comments:

Post a Comment